8/9/2014 by Ian Kayser
Break the Ice!
Question: If you were stranded on an island and you could only have one thing from home, what would you take and why
(can’t be a person)?
When I get sad I usually:
- Eat out
- Eat in
- Go shopping
- Watch TV…but I do that when I am happy too.
- Other: ________
7/13/2014 by Ian Kayser
Have everyone share about the first dance they went to when they were growing up?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-20 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us...
7/6/2014 by Ian Kayser
What’s something you remember breaking as a child? What were the consequences?
When has something bad worked out for good?
The most broken thing I know:
- Road kill on life support
- Parents of teenagers
- My checking account
- My internet connection
- A skooter on concrete blocks
- My will power when I see
6/26/2014 by Ian Kayser
When you were growing up, who was the obedient child? Who was the wild one? How did these two types get along?
On being a handyman...
- I am real handy at calling in the experts
- I like to rip things apart
- If its broken, then it needs to
6/19/2014 by Ian Kayser
One person who’s had a very positive impact on my life is…
My approach to leadership is something like:
- Speak loudly and carry a big brick.
- But we’ve always done it this way!
- I get the job done, but leave a lot of debris in my wake.
- The buck stops here.
- What buck?
- When I want your opinion, I’ll give it to
6/13/2014 by Ian Kayser
Ways I’ve demonstrated courage:
- Weighed myself in public.
- Gave my car keys to a teenager.
- Showered with spiders at a state park.
- Just said “no” to a vinyl siding salesman.
- Other: __________
What’s something challenging you’ve accomplished and were happy with the results?
5/15/2014 by Ian Kayser
What’s an early memory of getting what you wanted, but not wanting what you got?
Something I really, really, really want (really!):
- Just a little bit more.
- Someone to peel my grapes and tell me how fantastic I am.
- I only want everything done when I want it, how I want it.
- My fantastic physique back.
- Everyone to be wonderful&
| Page 1 »
1-15 of 82