10/17/2014 by Vanessa Lengyel
Ice-breaker!In 1945 a rooster survived decapitation and lived for 18 months without a head! Onlookers could come and see the “Chicken with it’s head cut off” for 25 cents. (Ripley’s Believe It Or Not)
When was the last time that you saw something truly unbelievable?
I know “unbelievable&rdquo...
9/25/2014 by Ian Kayser
Talk it over!
I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. (John 17:4 ESV)
Question: What mission do you think Jesus accomplished?
- Turned over all the tables
- Healed everyone that was sick
- Taught everyone everything they needed to know
- Made some disciples that could
9/18/2014 by Ian Kayser
Ways I’ve demonstrated courage:
- Weighed myself in public.
- Gave my car keys to a teenager.
- Showered with spiders at a state park.
- Just said “no” to a vinyl siding salesman.
- Visited Fellowship Church
- Other: __________
What’s something challenging you’ve accomplished and were happy with the...
8/9/2014 by Ian Kayser
Break the Ice!
Question: If you were stranded on an island and you could only have one thing from home, what would you take and why
(can’t be a person)?
When I get sad I usually:
- Eat out
- Eat in
- Go shopping
- Watch TV…but I do that when I am happy too.
- Other: ________
7/13/2014 by Ian Kayser
Have everyone share about the first dance they went to when they were growing up?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-20 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us...
7/6/2014 by Ian Kayser
What’s something you remember breaking as a child? What were the consequences?
When has something bad worked out for good?
The most broken thing I know:
- Road kill on life support
- Parents of teenagers
- My checking account
- My internet connection
- A skooter on concrete blocks
- My will power when I see
| Page 1 »
1-15 of 88